Thursday, June 20, 2013

Rockin' The House Clean!

It's Thursday and that means it's cleaning day at my house!  What is it about this essential weekly task that by just saying the words "cleaning day" it just sucks the energy right out of you just when you need it the most?  Let's face it, there is no joy in scrubbing, dusting, vaccuming, mopping floors, etc. etc.  So is there any way to infuse a little fun in such mundane work?

Well the only way I know of is grab your ipod shuffle (or whatever device you use), load it up with some great music and just rock out!!

http://www.ucc.org/feed-your-spirit/your-life-better/10-life-lessons-learned-from-housework/


Now it can't just be any music, it has to make you move and it has to be loud!  I mean you have to turn that puppy up so you can feel it in your bones...  just turn it up till it actually startles you!  Yeah, then you're ready!  It's the only thing that gets me through cleaning day.  You'll be moonwalking while you're vacuuming, you'll be singing at the top of your lungs and before you know it the house is spotless and you won't even know why every bone in your body aches and it feels like you just ran a marathon!

So go to your iTunes store and pick out some kickin' music, there's a lot of great stuff out there and you'll be ready to rock your house clean too!  Cause when I clean house.... I do it Gangnam style!!  (sorry Chris!)

Check out one of my favs here! (remember turn it up real loud and OMG!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love your cleaning method!!! Sure sounds a lot more fun than just plain old scrubing, etc.!!!!! I'm going to try it, hope I'm not to old for such action!!! Fran

    ReplyDelete