Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Where to begin...


Boy this is tough.... starting a blog I mean.  Hmmm I guess I should introduce myself first, my name is Camille and I'm no spring chicken anymore (turning 50 next year gasp).  Is that interesting enough for you?  Probably not....  Well how about a visual!



Yes this is me trying to look funny or cute
or anything to look different then what
I see in the mirror everyday.

So what am I here to talk about?  They say when you start a blog you need to have a focus, don't talk too personally if you want to pull in readers, stick with a theme, something you're good at.....  hmmm.  Well my title is a good place to start I guess, (by the way, I found out there's a million other blogs with the title "Joy in the Journey"!  Oh well I'm going for it anyway!).

You may think I'm going to blog about how great my life is, how happy I am and that I'm overflowing with joy!!  Well not quite, because honestly that's not always how I feel.  This blog is going to be about how to find joy when you feel like it's no where to be found.  Am I an expert on the subject?  Not even a little bit!  But I'm bound and determined to seek it out and claim it for myself and by golly your welcome to join me on my journey!!  That's all for now.... stay tuned!



2 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say that I feel you are doing a really, really (I mean seriously) great job. And when I say seriously, I am of course, joking. But lets be serious and talk about all the odd, neurotic behavior that encompasses our lives. Here's to you Cammee, and all your B.S. that we will be reading from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations JD on being my first comment! I appreciate every opinion given, even when it comes from the peanut gallery... Sounds like you can use a little joy in your life too! Hope you'll join me on my journey!!

      Delete